Zdeněk Polanský

Expert on recycling, co-author of the project VŠB PRIDE.

1% of people (his parents) call him by his real name Zdeněk, the remaining 99% call him Frenka. You will find out why when you come to listen to this proud Ostrava citizen who is a graduate of VŠB-TUO. He was originally supposed to become a nutritionist but since mineral resources are at the forefront of the world’s focus at the moment he became interested in them, mainly their recycling. He shares his goal to change the world and get rid of waste with his colleague Lukáš from Slovakia. Because, although the Slovaks do not know how to play ice-hockey, they quite understand waste.